In her blog, Michele "tagged me" and sent me a blog award. The award states that you give 10 facts about yourself and “tag” 10 fellow bloggers.
I will now share with you my 10 facts - how interesting they are will be left up to you. :o)
1. I'm originally from Colorado. Spent most of my life there until in 1992, when I moved to a little California city with the zip code of 90210. We now by the beach near San Diego.
2. I'm Scottish. (OK so most of you probably know that about me.) And like most Scots I'm very proud of my heritage. We are members of the clan MacGregor society, and love going to the Highland Games to partake of all things Scottish. (This pic is of the grandson and me on our way to the games, wearing our MacGregor tartans.)
3. I am ridiculously hooked on playing the games on facebook, like; Pirates, Farmtown and Bejeweled Blitz.
4. Radio personalities Howard Stern, Laura Ingram & Michael Medved have all ranted about me on the radio (and not in an nice way). I guess that makes me one of the good guys! ;o)
5. I've had breakfast with Dan Akroyd and Tommy Lasorda. I've had lunch with Dionne Warwick, Adam West (Batman), and comedienne Vicki Lawrence.
6. I've have been on the following television shows: Leeza (Leeza Gibbons), 48 Hours (CBS news show), 20/20 (ABC news show), Sally Jessy Raphael, Oprah and quite a few others.
7. One of my hobbies is growing my hair. I have have very long hair. 42 inches long to be exact. I collect pretty hair sticks and haircombs - and love trying all kinds of different updos. I also have a tattoo of a hibiscus on my left hand and 8 piercings in my ears.
8. My first date with my husband was a disaster. I had planned to never see him again - but his patience and persistence won out, and we have been happily together for over 16 years.
9. I used to be a professional drummer. Yup. I made my living for many years as a musician and vocalist.
10. I learned to sew, knit and bead when I was quite young, but never expected I would be using those talents to earn a living. I must admit that at this point in my life, I am really enjoying it. Working at home and using my creative talents is a very fulfilling thing!
I am going to pass this award on to the following ten bloggers, who just happen to also be fellow Etteam (EtsyTreasuryTeam) members…
1. Heather at Nifty Knits
2. Lynn at MidnightCoiler
3. Tina at AdornMeJewelry
4. Jen at Enuwbe
5. Kristen at GocksFrocks
6. Karrita at MyMother'sGarden
7. Rose at Waterrose Handcrafted Osessions
8. Cherie at StudioCherie
9. Jane at GloriousHats
10. Sue at BartonOriginals
So, there you have it! Ten interesting or not so interesting facts about me and ten awesome blogs to start your week off with!
Have a wonderful week everyone!